Managing your yard’s trees, bushes, and other foliage can be a fun and interesting project, but like everything else on your list, it is still a chore. If you have not kept up on the task, it will become daunting and sometimes it is difficult to even know where to start. Fortunately, we specialize in premier Idaho Falls pruning & trimming services. Knowing how to sustain your plant’s health and continued growth is vitally important for any plant care service, and we know all the ins and outs when it comes to making your yard healthy, safe, and aesthetically appealing.
Some of the many pruning & trimming services we provide are:
- Hedge trimming
- Removing damaged and dead branches
- Trimming branches that are encroaching on property structures
- Pruning in order to maintain your plant’s health and beauty
- Removing excess growth to maximize both appearance and safety
Your plants are some of the most important aspects of your property. Not only do they add beauty to your yard and make you feel at home, they also take a long time to grow, so you want them to be taken care of properly. Our Idaho Falls pruning & trimming services are beneficial to your home’s yard and garden in many different ways. For example, you will get:
- Healthier plants
- Better sustained plant growth
- Better protection from harsh weather conditions
- Less ugly or damaging limbs and shrubbery
- Greater exposure to sunlight for the undergrowth
- Better resistance to diseases or harmful pests
Different plants require different types of care. Not only do we treat every type of plant according to its needs, we also treat each plant as an individual, paying close attention to its specific condition, location, and stage in its development.
We’ll Keep Your Yard Looking Great Year Round
If you think it might be time for your yard to get some quality Idaho Falls pruning & trimming services, don’t put it off. The longer you wait, the more damage can occur to your plants, and trying to take care of it all yourself can lead to other problems. Improperly pruning & trimming your plants can cause a disruption in their growth pattern or permanently damage your plants, and the work can also be dangerous.
Some signs that it is time to get a professional on the job would be if you notice:
- Tree limbs too close to power lines or other property structures
- Dead or mangled limbs seem to be conflicting with the rest of the tree
- Loose hanging limbs
- Trees and other plants appear unshapely and disproportionate
- Not enough light is reaching the undergrowth
New Leaf can handle any of your private or commercial property plant’s needs with our excellent Idaho Falls pruning & trimming services. We are always ready to help you keep your yard healthy and well-manicured. If your yard is starting to look like it needs the care and services of an expert, don’t hesitate to give us a call.